Reopening of the Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace
Wednesday May 19th 2021
Wednesday May 19th 2021
The safety and security of our guests and Team Members remains our highest priority, and the Waldorf Astoria Versailles continues to be diligent in its commitment to provide a safe, hospitable environment for all who enter our doors.
In alignment with this commitment, the Hilton CleanStay program is strictly rolled out, just like in all Hilton hotels across the world. The program implies elevated sanitary processes as well as Team Member training to provide you with a safe environment.
Please note that as of August 9th 2021, you are required to present the Health Pass to enter the property. This applies to all clients (12 years and 2 month and older), whether they are accessing the restaurants and bar or the spa, staying at the hotel or attending meetings and events. No exception will be made.
The following documents can be used as a health pass in France:
– Proof of having completed a vaccination programme (two doses of an EU-approved vaccine: Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson)
– A negative PCR or antigen test taken within the last 72 hours
– A Covid-19 recovery certificate that is less than six months old
Additionally, wearing your own face mask is mandatory to access the property and when walking through the lobby and public spaces.
In response to the latest French government directives, access to our restaurants and the Spa Guerlain is subject to the following measures :
– Restaurant open for breakfast, and upon booking for lunch and dinner.
– Opening times :
Breakfast from 6.30am to 10.30am Monday through Friday, and from 7am to 11am on the week-end.
Lunch & dinner : non-stop service from 12pm to 10pm Monday through Friday, and from 12.30pm to 10pm on the week-end. (reduced menu available between 2.30pm and 6.30pm)
The Bar Galerie doesn’t accept bookings and is accessible upon availability, from 10.30am to 11pm Sunday through Thursday, and from 10.30am to 11.30pm Fridays and Saturdays.
Gordon Ramsay au Trianon
– The gastronomic restaurant is open for dinner from Wednesday to Saturday from 7.30pm to 9pm.
Contact for La Véranda Restaurant : +33 (0)1 30 84 55 55
Contact for Gordon Ramsay au Trianon Restaurant : +33 (0)1 30 84 50 18
– The Spa Guerlain is open for Spa treatments, upon booking, every day from 9am to 7.30pm.
– Spa Guerlain’s facilities (pool, solarium, sauna, hammam) are accessible upon booking, Fridays through Sundays from 7am to 9.30pm.
– The facilities are accessible freely Mondays through Thursdays. The management is likely to limit access, should the facilities beat a record for attendance.
– The fitness center remains accessible upon booking, every day.
Spa Guerlain bookings
Please reach +33 (0)1 30 84 51 40 or email@example.com
Those measures are likely to be adapted with time and along with the evolution of the health situation in France.
1, Boulevard de la Reine, 78000 Versailles, France
Telephone: +33 (0) 1 30 84 50 00, Fax: +33 (0) 1 30 84 50 01