Reopening of the Waldorf Astoria Versailles - Trianon Palace
Wednesday May 19th 2021
Wednesday May 19th 2021
We are thrilled to share that the Waldorf Astoria Versailles – Trianon Palace will reopen as of Wednesday May 19th 2021.
The safety and security of our guests and Team Members remains our highest priority, and the Waldorf Astoria Versailles continues to be diligent in its commitment to provide a safe, hospitable environment for all who enter our doors.
In alignment with this commitment, the Hilton CleanStay program is strictly rolled out, just like in all Hilton hotels across the world. The program implies elevated sanitary processes as well as Team Member training to provide you with a safe environment.
Please note that wearing your own face mask is mandatory to access the property and when walking through the lobby and public spaces.
In response to the latest French government directives, access to our restaurants and the Spa Guerlain is submitted to the following measures :
– Hotel guests can have dinner and walk around past the applicable curfew (9pm in France until June 9th), as long as they respect all protective measures.
– Other guests can access the restaurants upon booking and availability, following the applicable law (only on the terrace and respecting the curfew)
– No more than 6 people sitting at a table.
– Hotel guests : restaurant open for breakfast, and upon booking for lunch and dinner.
– Other guests : restaurant open upon booking, only on the terrace and upon availability.
– Opening times :
Breakfast from 6.30am to 10.30am Monday through Friday, and from 7am to 11am on the week-end.
Lunch & dinner : non-stop service from 12pm to 10pm Monday through Friday, and from 12.30pm to 10pm on the week-end. (reduced menu available between 2pm and 6.30pm)
The Bar Galerie doesn’t accept bookings and is accessible upon availability, from 10.30am to 8pm Sunday through Thursday, and from 10.30am to 9pm Fridays and Saturdays.
Gordon Ramsay au Trianon
– Hotel guests : the gastronomic restaurant will be open on Friday June 5th and Saturday, June 6th for dinner.
– All guests : the gastronomic restaurant will be open starting Thursday June 10th, upon availability.
– Opening times : Thursday through Saturday for dinner from 7.30pm to 10pm, and on Sundays for lunch from 12.30pm to 2pm.
Our Team Members are working part-time to organize the reopening. Please find below the time slots at which you may call for your restaurant bookings :
Wednesday May 5th from 2pm to 5pm
Friday May 7th from 10am to 5pm
Monday May 10th from 9am to 5pm
Tuesday May 11th from 9am to 5pm
Wednesday May 12th from 9am to 5pm
Friday May 14th from 9am to 5pm
Monday May 17th from 9am to 5pm
Tuesday May 18th from 9am to 5pm
Contact : +33 (0)1 30 84 55 55
– The Spa Guerlain is open to hotel guests and other guests for Spa treatments, upon booking, everyday from 9am to 7.30pm.
– Only the hotel guests can access the Spa facilities (pool, fitness center), upon booking, everyday from 8am to 9pm.
Spa Guerlain bookings
Our Team Members are working part-time to organize the reopening. Please find below the time slots at which you may call for your Spa Guerlain bookings :
Monday May 10th from 2pm to 5pm
Tuesday May 11th from 2pm to 5pm
Wednesday May 12th from 2pm to 5pm
Friday May 14th from 2pm to 5pm
Monday May 17th from 2pm to 5pm
Tuesday May 18th from 2pm to 5pm
Contact : +33 (0)1 30 84 51 40
Those measures are likely to be adapted with time and along with the evolution of the health situation in France.
1, Boulevard de la Reine, 78000 Versailles, France
Telephone: +33 (0) 1 30 84 50 00, Fax: +33 (0) 1 30 84 50 01